Audio Guide Georgia LLC. (“us” or "we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in connection
with your use of our website, www.audioguidegeorgia.com (the “Website(s)”), applications (“Apps”) and other
products, services and features thereof (the Website, the Apps and such other products, services and features
other documents referred to herein set forth the basis on which any personal information we collect from you,
or that you provide to us, in connection with the Products will be processed by us. Please read the following
carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will collect, use and
disclose your personal information.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following information about you:
● Personal information including, for example, your name, email address, telephone, credit or debit card or other payment information, information about your usage of the Products and information collected by tracking technologies as further described below that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
● Facebook profile information, such as name, email address, and Facebook ID, if you choose to log in to the Products through Facebook.
● Device Information such as operating system version, device type, and system performance information.
● Information collected via tracking technologies such as Google Analytics
● If you choose to invite a friend to use the Products using our app, we will keep their name and email address.
We will use this information to invite him or her to join the Products.
Confidentiality and Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect
the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any
questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com
When you visit the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to
determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display a location
map with relevant advertisements.
The Products use Google Analytics code to gather statistical information. Google Analytics sets cookies to help
us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Products and the volumes of usage of the Products. This is
done to ensure that the Products are available when you want them and are fast. For more information on how
Google Analytics processes this information, visit www.google.com/analytics.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on
your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the Products, the events that
occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded
from. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit
within the mobile application.
All information you provide to us through the Products is stored on a third party hosting provider. Any payment
transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology; all payment information is stored with our payment
processor and is never stored on Audio Guide Georgia’s servers. Where we have given you (or where you
have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Products, you are responsible for
keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and suggest that your
change your password frequently.
You can log into our Products using signin services such as Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate
your identity, provide you the option to share certain personal information (such as your name and email
address) with us, and to prepopulate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you to the option
to post information about your activities on our Products or to your profile page to share with others within your
Deletion of Personal Information
To request the deletion of your personal data that we have on file please email us at
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
● To ensure that content provided by the Products is presented in the most effective manner for you.
● To provide you with information, products or services related to which we feel may interest you.
● To provide you with customer service communications.
● To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Products, when you choose to do so.
● To notify you about changes to the Products.
● To understand your broad, nonspecific geographic location to help us identify groups of users by
general geographic market (such as zip code, state or country).
● To serve our advertisements to you through third party platforms, such as Facebook.
● We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not
have to respond to them.
● Details of transactions you carry out through the Products and of the fulfillment of your Product
● Details of your visits to and interactions with the Products including, but not limited to, traffic data,
location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing
purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or inProduct
communication) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a
previous sale to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Products may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Products of our partner networks,
advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these external websites, please note that these websites
have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or
their policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these external websites.
Social Media Widgets
Our Products include social media features, such as the “Share on Facebook” button, or interactive
miniprograms. These features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on or
Products, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets
are hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Products. Your interactions with these features are
governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a
parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent,
he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will delete such information from our files
within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. Please be aware that, although
we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can
prevent all potential security breaches. While Audio Guide Georgia strives to protect your personal information
and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Application,
you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or
received by us through your use of the Application and that any personal information, general information, or
other data or information received from you through your use of the Application is provided to us at your own
risk, which you expressly assume.
changes we will notify you by inProduct message, email (sent to the email address specified in your account)
or by means of a notice in the Products prior to the change becoming effective.